Trauma Informed Yoga
For Women Only
April 4, 11, 18 and 25
Cost: $75 Registration Fee Per Person
Fill out the form to register.
Trauma informed yoga is not your ordinary yoga class. Here’s how it differs from a regular yoga class:
- Instructor does not offer hands-on assists.
- Instructor primarily teaches from her mat.
- Instructor shares how class will flow from the start, including anything that may be out of the ordinary.
- Language is invitational rather than instructional.
- Certain possible trigger words or songs are not included.
- Instructor makes sure participants know that no matter what they choose – that is the right choice.
- Participants have options within the physical forms to personalize their practice, including taking breaks as needed.
- Participants can choose how they want to participate with the freedom to change their minds at any time.
- There is a strong focus on mind and body connection, centering on the Truth in God’s word.
Whole Fitness TSI Yoga
"*" indicates required fields
The following supplemental form is required: